Pin order - VCC GND SCL SDA. 0.96" Inch Blue I2C IIC OLED LCD
The 0.96 inch 12C OLED Screen - SSD1306 is easy to use in your arduino and other microcontroller projects due to its low power consumption and slim, lightweight design. With a resolution of 128 x 64, this product requires fewer pins in your projects due to its use of the 12C protocol. The soldering jumpers on the board also allow you to change the I2C address, enabling you to use multiple modules simultaneously. It has an average current consumption of around 20 mA.
- No backlight required, the product is self-luminous
- High Definition: 128*64
- Viewing Angle: > 160°
- Widespread platform support: Fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32/2, CSR IC and so on.
- Ultra-low power consumption: Full screen bright: 0.08W
- Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC
- Operating Temperature: -30 to +70C
- Module Dimensions: 27.0mm * 27.0mm * 4.1mm
- I2C/IIC Interface only requires 2 pins.
- Driver IC: SSD1306
- Product pin order; "GND - VCC - SCL - SDA"