Precision 5v 700ma (3.5 W) isolating switch power supply / 110v turn to 5v step-down module.
The AC220V-DC5V Converter is a device that converts AC voltage (220V) to DC voltage (5V). It has a maximum output current of 700mA. The device is commonly used in electronic systems that require a stable DC voltage source to operate. The output of the converter can be used to power a variety of electronic devices, including microcontrollers, sensors, and other low-power electronics. The compact design of the converter makes it easy to integrate into various applications, and its wide input voltage range makes it suitable for use in different regions of the world.
- Input voltage: AC 85 ~ 265 v 50/60 hz
- Input current: 0.0273A(AC110V)/0.014A(AC220V)
- Output voltage: DC 5V ± 0.2V
- Output current: 700mA
- Output power: 3.5W
- Operating ambient conditions: -20~60°C, 40-90% relative humidity
- Efficiency: 80%
- Dimensions: 20x30x20mm (Approx.)