EC25-E Mini PCIe
EC25 is a LTE Cat. 4 module produced by Quectel that offers 150 Mbps downlink and 50 Mbps uplink speeds with a Mini PCIe connection. It is compatible with EDGE and GSM/GPRS networks and operates globally on all networks. It is an ideal solution for M2M and IoT applications. With its small size (51.0 x 30.0 x 4.9mm) in the standard Mini PCIe form factor, this card can easily be integrated into your project. It also has a plug-and-play feature and low power consumption. With support for wide internet protocols and industry standard connection interfaces (Windows XP, Vista, 7/8/8.1/10, Linux and Android eCall USB drivers) and multiple functions, it can be used in many industrial M2M (machine-to-machine) applications.
- LTE Category 4 broadband IoT features
- Support for LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE networks worldwide
- Standard PCI Express® MiniCard (Mini PCIe) form factor makes it easy for manufacturers to integrate into their devices
- High sensitivity GNNS receiver
- Data rate and link stability with MIMO technology
Get More Informations About Product...