HC06 Bluetooth Serial Module
HC06 Module is an easy to use Bluetooth SPP(Serial Port Protocol) module and it is designed for wireless serial communication applications. It's fully compatible with a breadboard. HC05 is the most affordable way to make connections with your microcontroller boards with Bluetooth.
You can use HC 06 modules just slave mode. This is the only difference between HC05 and HC06. The HC06 module does not support master mode. However, you can use the HC05 module both as a master and as a slave.
This module supports Bluetooth 2.0 and it porvides a 10-meter communication range in open spaces and it communicates in 2.4GHz frequency.
Note: RX ve TX pins are 3.3V logic leveled. If you wish to use it with Arduino or another 5V logic leveled systems, you can use the diagram below.
- Bluetooth Protocol: Bluetooth 2.0+EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- 2.4GHz Communication Frequency
- Precision: ≤-80 dBm
- Output Power: ≤+4 dBm
- Asynchronous Speed: 2.1 MBps/160 KBps
- Synchronous Speed: 1 MBps/1 MBps
- Security: Identity Validation and Encryption
- Operating Voltage: 1.8-3.6V(3.3V Recommended)
- Current: 50mA
- 100% Arduino Compatible
- Wirelessly you can control your Arduino.
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 0.63" x 0.28"