MCP2515 CAN bus module TJA1050 receiver 51 MCU SPI agreement
CAN-BUS is a widely used industrial communication protocol that is known for its high reliability, long communication range, and moderate transmission speed. It is commonly utilized in the automotive industry for communication purposes. The CAN-BUS Shield is a board that enables the integration of Arduino boards into the CAN network. It also facilitates communication between multiple Arduino boards over the CAN bus. It is based on the MCP2515 CAN controller and TJA1050 CAN transceiver with an SPI interface. The shield can be easily used with the OBD-II library.
- The MCP2515 CANBUS-SPI Communication Module can be used in automotive industries for in-vehicle communication.
- It allows multiple microcontroller units to communicate with each other via a CANBUS network.
- The module can be integrated into various control systems, such as industrial automation, robotics, and building automation.
- The MCP2515 CANBUS-SPI Communication Module can be used for real-time monitoring and control of various parameters, such as temperature, humidity, and pressure.
- The module can also be used for data acquisition and analysis in various fields, such as medical devices, renewable energy systems, and transportation systems.
- Supports CAN 2.0B protocol
- Uses high speed TJA1050 CAN transceiver IC
- Expandable CAN interface thanks to SPI connection
- 8 MHz crystal oscillator
- 120 Ω terminal resistance
Click to access the MCP2515 datasheet.