NodeMCU LoLin ESP8266 Development Board - USB Chip CH340
The NodeMCU LoLin ESP8266 Development Board is a development board that is based on the ESP8266 chip and is equipped with the USB chip CH340 for connectivity to a computer. The ESP8266 chip is a low-cost, low-power system-on-a-chip (SoC) with integrated Wi-Fi connectivity, making it a popular choice for Internet of Things (IoT) projects. The CH340 USB chip is a USB-to-serial converter, which allows the board to communicate with a computer over USB, making it easier to program and debug.
- An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IOT product within a few Lua script lines.
- The Module is based on ESP-12/ESP8266 WiFi Module by AI thinker. Module integrates 3.3V Regulator, GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
- The default firmware for this board is the NodeMCU firmware, which is a LUA interpreter. A user application can be stored in the Flash ROM in the form of a LUA script.
[!] Note: The user may need to install / update LUA interpreter by himself/herself.
- Based on ESP-12E ESP8266 wifi board
- All I/Os output
- No need to press reset/flash for pgoramming
- Lolin NodeMCU V3 version has CH340 USB-TTL converter
- Larger current support
- Supports windows 7/8/10 by CH340, and supports ESPlorer
Documents and Downloads:
- NodeMCU Support page
- To Flash NodeMCU board find related content here
- NodeMCU Github link